At The Salon
PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
APPOINTMENTS FOR HAIR CONSULTATIONS
WE DO NOT ISSUE REFUNDS
- We accept most major credit cards and bank cards including American Express. no personal checks please.
- The hair style price includes synthetic hair or human hair blend. 100% human hair is not included.
- The standard hair length is to the bra strap. If you need your braid length to go below that point, there is an extra charge.
- We require our customers to pay first before the service ends. Please be patient, good job takes time but if you are in rush, you will get a rush job.
- If you are not satisfied with the service, please let us know before you leave the shop so it can be taken care of right away. We will replace few braids fallen out in the first seven (7) days. A charge will be accessed after that period for any repair. We don’t guarantee how long your braids will last but it all depends on how you take care of them. Some styles involve some risks (hot water, etc…) that you fully understand and accept to take.
- Braider allows to take break between clients. No customer allowed in the braiding area unless getting service. Please do not put your feet on the styling chair.
- Children under 12 years old should be with an adult.
- The shop is not liable for any injuries sustained by your kids on our premises. Hence, please supervise your kids to avoid any issues. We would like you to have a pleasant experience at Bignons .
- You must maintain your hair in order to get the longest wear out of it. Bignons offers hair products and Retouch service. Bignons recommends Retouch service every two to three weeks to properly care for your natural hair and scalp. Proper maintenance will increase the life of your braid style up to 3 months.
- If you are not purchasing hair from Bignons , you must call to get the number of packs needed for your braid style. Under the stylist’s discretion, we might advise you to have your hair shampooed at our salon for an extra charge, if it does not meet our standards.
- Bignons requires a deposit of $25 paid online or in person in the shop for all appointments.