To Make an Appointment
- If you require your previous style to be removed PLEASE let us know when making your appointment. This service requires more time for your appointment. If we are not informed ahead of time we may not have enough time to accommodate you in the schedule on your appointed day. This could result in a cancellation.
- BIGNON’S offers Shampoo and Conditioning services at a charge. Please be aware you are NOT allowed to remove your own braids, twists or weave on the premises. If you prefer to remove your own braids, twist or weave, it must be done prior to arriving to the salon.
- Relaxed hair can be braided, as well as hair in its natural state. If your hair is natural, there is no need to straighten it first.
BIGNON’S offers a free consultation for any initial style.Our free one-on-one consultation is an essential service in assessing your hair needs, your desires and goals for your style. Our consultations are highly recommended for those who are:
- New clients
- Existing clients who want to consider changing their look
- Those who are new or transitioning to natural hair
Appointments for hair consultations are preferred.
If you cannot come in person, you can always send us a clear picture of the desired style and your picture along with your number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will follow up within 24 hour for a consultation over the phone, or if need immediate attention before scheduling an appointment, you can always call us after sending the email and we will try to accommodate your request if time permits.